26 April 2008

Day Thirteen ~Friday




My Lush haul from last night. There was a grammar snafu in the email announcing the "Party", so the manager made sure I walked away happy. I didn't realize how much he had given me till I got home. Customer service at it's best!

The email contained the statement "
Each shop will be giving away a Retro Box Set worth £24.95 as well as customised skincare sample packs when you spend £20 or more." My interpretation of this was spend £20, and get a Retro Box Set + goodies. What it should have said was that each store was giving away a Retro Box Set to one lucky customer and when you spend £20, you get a few goodies. I hadn't printed out the email but the manager listened to my assertion, and took me very seriously. He apologized in advance, and told me he would "put together a little something" for me since I had come all the way into the city. The stash is fab, but more importantly, it was great to be treated as a valued customer!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Holy Shit! Now that is Lush!

Anonymous said...

That is quite the haul!