30 April 2008

Day Eighteen ~Wednesday




This is Angela.

A few months ago, I was convinced that I had damaged my knees. My chiropractor took a look and told me that the pain was not from an injury, but from adhesions and fibrosis. He referred me to Angela, and she fixed me by stripping my muscles and breaking down the knots and adhesions.

Don't let her friendly smile and slight frame fool you. Her massages are amongst the most painful things I have endured, but they always leave me feeling fantastic after the fact. I saw her today and will continue to go as long as I can afford her. I am addicted! :)

3 comments:

Helen said...

I don't exactly know what "stripping muscles" means, but it doesn't sound like fun!

Sandy said...

Ouch! I'm glad it helps though.

Courtney said...

Stripping involves getting her fingers in between the main muscle fibers and breaking the adhesions that may have occurred. Like running a comb through tangled hair. It hurts but the results are divine! I highly recommend it!